The UNESCO Chair Forum University and Heritage holds regularly courses whose main objective is the conservation, recovery and dissemination of our Artistic and Cultural Heritage. The courses are intended for the general public, and can also be requested by interested groups schools or associations.
Some of the courses currently offered are the following:
- Practical handicraft course with esparto: “La cultura del esparto”.
- Sustainable art, crafts and creativity. Practical introduction to the world of natural colours: Dyes and Inks.
- Practical course of pottery with white clay. The craft tradition of Agost pottery.
- Recovery of handmade paper using pulp from sustainable crops. Practical Course of encased paper and elaboration of paper with color.
- The recovery of the traditional technique of cardboard-stone as a sustainable creative and artistic tool.
Previous editions of courses offered by the UNESCO Chair: